Buying gifts for dad is a daunting task but as father’s day is coming, you got to find something that can win his heart. But, as long as you don’t buy any one of these everything is perfect.
- ‘World’s best dad’ personalised mugs or T shirts: There are better ways to say your dad that he is the best rather than these tacky stuffs. Personalised mugs, T shirts, bottle openers, or any other object with your name, image or message on it are so gone. You are not a kid anymore that you should be giving your father this.
- Sweater or socks: He already have enough of socks lying in his wardrobe than he needs no more, at least not as a gift. Men don’t like receiving clothes as a gift and not on father’s day for sure.
- Apron: No matter how much he loves spending time in kitchen he is definitely not expecting a apron as a father’s day gift. And personalising it with the titles like “Stand back, dad is cooking”, or “caution Dad cooking” is going to make it event worse. Trust us.
- Ties: The most boring, cliched gift, which anyone could get for their father. He is your father guys, think to give him something out of the box than a thing of which he already has a stock.
- Car accessories: There are rare people who like accessorising their cars. So, until and unless your father has a interest in it, accessories are not worth gifting.
- Personal hygiene products: Nooo! It is the last thing he will ever want from you. Everybody likes buying their hygiene products themselves and your mom already gets enough of that for him that he probably doesn’t need more from you.
- Cufflinks: Nobody wears some fancy cufflinks twice. So it’s definitely a item that your father is going to keep forever because it is something which is not going to come in use often. You can instead gift him a traditional shirt a tie combo.
- Cake: Birthdays and anniversaries are enough for someone to get cake as a gift. Until and unless he has a sweet tooth he is definitely not going to love it.