Father’s day is around the corner and you must be wearing your thinking hats wondering what to gift. Every father is different and we enjoy conversing with our friends about the reactions our fathers give on different situations. Every website now will be urging you to buy gifts for dad but do they know your father before they are recommending you to gift something. We have different gifts for different types of dad and gifting these will definitely brighten up their smile. Let’s find out your father’s type and a perfect gift suiting his personality:
- Classic dad: He is still clung with his Nokia 1100 and for him change is not a good thing. “Things were like that and should always be” is what he believes in. he is great lover of history and drowned in the thought of “those days”.
Gift him: Gramophone showpiece, old ghazals music CD’s, and every other thing which can remind his of his past.
- Foodie dad: Their best moments are when there bellies are filled with good food and drink. No matter how full he is he will always make a space for his favourite dish. Oh wait! There is no favourite dish. He likes them all.
Gift him: a lovely lunch, a dinner or a breakfast with him.
- Shopaholic dad: Yes, his closet is full of clothes but he is still running short of them. Every new collection comes in the store and he is the one who’s gonna buy. From his children’s clothes to his own he keeps a track of everything. And he just doesn’t buy random clothes but the trendiest one in the fashion. And yes, it’s not only clothes but the decorations and pretty things for home as well.
Gift him: Tshirt or shirt of your own choice, a tie, personalised wallet, or a monthly sample subscription of products.
- Arty dad: He enjoys the finer things in life. He has a fine taste of literature and arts. From paintings to every classical novels he appreciates the deep beauty in it. He has a bookshelf full of classic novels, intellectual texts and obscure titles you’ve never heard of, an extensive art house cinema DVD collection, and an appreciation for good coffee. He’s likely to be seen wearing a pair of thick rimmed glasses and always a book in a hand.
Gift him: Annual subscription of his favourite magazine, A classical novel which he doesn’t have, Some DIY classic stuff which he could cherish.
- Cool dad: He is more of a friend and you are really comfortable in sharing each and every thing with him. He is a savior for you when mom doesn’t allow you to go out. From your boyfriends to your first drink he knows everything. And he is not only cool but a good adviser at all the times.
Gift him: Beer chiller rod, Personalised whickey glasses, funky Tshirt and remember the “cool” chain which Shah Rukh Khan wore in kuch Kuch hota Hai? Guys! He is going to love it.
- Travelling dad: Checking out new places is his ultimate desire. With a hat on his head and a camera on her neck he wanders the places like a king.
Gift him: camera, backpack and if you have a good budget than nothing can be more appropriate than a ticket to a place he haven’t gone.
- Sporty dad: This dad spends every free moment he gets watching, playing and talking about sport. And, whilst he has his favourites, he’ll watch anything, no matter how obscure. Tennis? Golf? Soccer?? Sporty Dad’s an expert in them all. He has a favourite cricketer he’s loved all his life, but confesses that he loves all of them.
Gift him: Personalise sports jersey, A ticket for his favorite IPL team match, A personalise keepsake.
- Chef dad: Kitchen is his kingdom. And he loves trying new recipes adding different flavours. Whether you are hungry or not you have no option but to gulp it all.
Gift him: Best dad personalise chef hat, apron , knife set, recipe books, microwave oven glove.
- Tech mad dad: From his watch to his laptop everything is up to date. He probably has more Facebook friends and Twitter followers than you do. As soon as a new gadget or an application enters a market, he is the tester. He is the happening person in the all the instant messaging groups. And he never misses out the Sunday gadget column in the newspaper.
Gift him: An annual subscription of the gadget magazine, a smartphone projector, 3D enhancer screen.
- Photographer dad: He loves to capture each and every moment. Always carrying a handy camera in his neck and from the nature to the animals, he clicks them all. From pouts to candids his camera is filled with lovely memories.
Gift him: A polaroid camera, nothing can beat a polaroid camera. Trust us! , a photo album oh his photographs – he clicks the world, you gotta show him yours 😉
Every personality demands a different gift but at the end they all have one thing in common, he is dad. No matter how what is his personality he is going to be your side each and every time and definitely going to love everything which you get for him. Leave a deep curve on your father’s lips this father’s day and make him feel special.